A Question of Faith
On this page:
"A Question of Faith" is a 2000 drama and fantasy film written and directed by Tim Disney.
- also known as Blessed Art Thou (USA - Original Title)
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- producer: Bill Haney
- production design by John Iacovelli
- art direction by Jennifer Vogt
- written by Tim Disney
- cinematography by Claudio Rocha
- costume design by Randy Gardell
- set decoration by Aaron King
- genres: Fantasy, Drama
- rating: PG-13 (USA)
- released on (14 years ago)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for A Question of Faith
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Being a Reprint Entire of the Last Edinburgh and London Edition of Chambers's Encyclopaedia. A Library of Universal Knowledge for the People. With Very Large Additions Upon Topics of Special Interest to American Readers; and Giving American Statistics of Population Down to the Census of 1880
of the pope, was held to be, in the opinion of both the contending schools, as infallible ; and the doctrine propounded therein was allowed to be recognised as a question of faith, which bad been sanctioned with the ultimatum of infallibility.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Question of Faith
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of A Question of Faith to see it in context!