A Rational Solution
is an acrostic for ars.
On this page:
"A Rational Solution" is a 2009 drama film written by Jens Jonsson and directed by Jörgen Bergmark.
- also known as Det enda rationella, Eine vernünftige Lösung
- countries: Germany, Sweden, Italy, Finland
- language: Swedish Language
- producer: Helena Danielsson
- production design by Peter Bävman
- written by Jens Jonsson
- cinematography by Anders Bohman
- edited by Mattias Morheden
- music by Nathan Larson
- costume design by Paola Billberg Johansson
- genre: Drama
- released on (5 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for A Rational Solution
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Volume 13 - Reliability Theory to USSR: Computing in by Jack Belzer, Albert G. Holzman, Allen Kent
For example, the problems of verifying that a given number is not a prime and of finding a rational solution to a set of linear inequalities in integers are suspected of being NP-easy. One must specify how one measures problem size in order to ...
by Craig Calhoun, Oxford University Press
there is always a rational solution to a precisely defined conflict between two people with opposing interests. Such a conflict is often referred to as a two- person zerosum game (see ZERO-SUM GAMES). The solution is rational in that both ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Rational Solution
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: