A Respectable Family
is an acrostic for arf.
On this page:
"A Respectable Family" is a 2012 drama film written and directed by Massoud Bakhshi.
- also known as Yek khanevadeh-e mohtaram, A Respected Family
- countries: France, Iran
- languages: Persian Language, Farsi, Eastern Language
- producers: Marianne Dumoulin, Mohammad Afarideh, Jacques Bidou
- art direction by Mahmoud Bakhshi
- written by Massoud Bakhshi
- cinematography by Mehdi Jafari
- edited by Jacques Comets
- music by Kayhan Kalhor
- genre: Drama
- released on
- official website: www.bakhshim.com
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for A Respectable Family
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Janet M. Green, Josephine Thrall
an elegant harpsichord belonging to a respectable family in that town." According to the advertised programs of concerts in and around Boston, Dr. Berkenhead must have demolished the Bastile many times with the aid of the harpsichord.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Respectable Family
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of A Respectable Family to see it in context!