A Respectable Family
is an acrostic for arf.
On this page:
"A Respectable Family" is a 2012 drama film written and directed by Massoud Bakhshi.
- also known as Yek khanevadeh-e mohtaram, A Respected Family
- countries: France, Iran
- languages: Persian Language, Farsi, Eastern Language
- producers: Marianne Dumoulin, Mohammad Afarideh, Jacques Bidou
- art direction by Mahmoud Bakhshi
- written by Massoud Bakhshi
- cinematography by Mehdi Jafari
- edited by Jacques Comets
- music by Kayhan Kalhor
- genre: Drama
- released on
- official website: www.bakhshim.com
Printed books with definitions for A Respectable Family
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Family Lexicon (2017)
by Natalia Ginzburg
“Such a respectable family ! And they ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Respectable Family
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of A Respectable Family to see it in context!