A Room Nearby
is an acrostic for arn.
On this page:
"A Room Nearby" is 2003 animated television special written and directed by Paul Fierlinger and Sandra Fierlinger.
- also known as Room Nearby,
- begun on (9 years ago)
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- created by Sandra Fierlinger & Paul Fierlinger
- directors: Paul Fierlinger & Sandra Fierlinger
- producers: Paul Fierlinger & Sandra Fierlinger
- written by Paul Fierlinger & Sandra Fierlinger
- genres: Documentary film, Animation, Culture & Society, Biographical film
- released in (12 years ago)
- award: - Peabody Award, received by Independent Television Service & PBS
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for A Room Nearby
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Kurt Hemmer
By the time of Norse's arrival at the Beat Hotel in 1960, coaxed by invitations from Burroughs (Norse originally had rented a room nearby once allegedly occupied by Arthur Rimbaud), Norse began to experiment with the cut-up style ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Room Nearby
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of A Room Nearby for some fun with words!