A Rumor of Angels
On this page:
"A Rumor of Angels" is a 2000 American film directed by Peter O'Fallon, starring Vanessa Redgrave and Ray Liotta. The story is based upon the 1918 novel Thy Son Liveth: Messages From a Soldier to His Mother by Grace Duffie Boylan. Although the novel tells the story of what a mother learned from her son about death after he dies in a French battlefield during World War I, the movie is set in the latter part of the 20th century.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- director: Peter O'Fallon
- producers: Lisa M. Hansen, Peter O'Fallon, Paul Hertzberg
- executive producers: Brad Krevoy & John Hamilton
- production design by Stephen McCabe
- written by James Eric, Jamie Horton, Peter O'Fallon
- based on a story by Grace Duffie Boylan
- casting by Marc Hirschfeld & Meg Liberman
- cinematography by Roy H. Wagner
- edited by Louise Rubacky
- music by Tim Simonec
- costume design by Natasha Landau
- genres: Indie film, Family Drama, Childhood Drama, Drama
- rating: PG-13 (USA)
- released in (15 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for A Rumor of Angels
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
1- by Clifton D. Bryant, Dennis L. Peck
A rumor of angels . Modern society and the rediscovery of the supernatural. Garden City, NY: Doubleday.
by Samuel S. Hill, Charles H. Lippy, Charles Reagan Wilson
Berger, The Sacred Canopy; A Rumor of Angels; Dietrich Bonhoeffer, Ethics, Letters and Papers from Prison; K. Cragg, The Secular Experience of God; Christopher Lasch, "The Cultural Civil War and the Crisis of Faith," Katallagete 8 ...
by David Thomson
A Rumor of Angels (00, Peter O'Fallon); as Raskolnikov's mother in Crime and Punishment (00, Golan Menahem); The Pledge (01, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Rumor of Angels
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of A Rumor of Angels for some fun with words!