A Saintly Switch
is an acrostic for ass.
On this page:
"A Saintly Switch" is an American made for TV comedy film directed by Peter Bogdanovich and produced in 1999 in by Walt Disney Entertainment, first exhibited on ABC's The Wonderful World of Disney. The plot revolves around an aging NFL quarterback and his stay-at-home wife switching bodies. The resultant comedy focuses on family values as she has to handle the highly-physical job while he has to handle art classes, bonding with his children, and morning sickness.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- producer: Sally Hampton
- music by Terence Blanchard
- genres: Television film, Family, Domestic Comedy, Fantasy Comedy, Comedy
- subject: American football
- released in (16 years ago)
- official website: movies.disney.com/a-saintly-switch
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for A Saintly Switch
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Richard B. Armstrong, Mary Willems Armstrong
A Saintly Switch (¡999 TVM); Dogmatic (1999 TVM ) ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Saintly Switch
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of A Saintly Switch for some fun with words!