A Sangre Fria
On this page:
"A Sangre Fria" a.k.a. "In Cold Blood" is an adventure game developed by Revolution Software for the PlayStation and Microsoft Windows in 2000 in Europe and in 2001 in North America. The player assumes the role of John Cord—an MI6 agent who is captured while on assignment and tries to figure out who betrayed him through a series of flashbacks.
- also known as A Sangue Frio, A Sangue Freddo, A Sangre Fría, De Sang Froid, ICB, Cold Blood, Не зная страха
- mode: Single-player video game
- designers: Charles Cecil, Steve Ince, Tony Warriner
- developer: Revolution Software
- genre: Adventure game
- publishers: DreamCatcher Interactive, Ubisoft, Sony Computer Entertainment
- released on (14 years ago)
- "A Sangre Fria" a.k.a. "A Sangre Fría" is a 1947 Argentine murder thriller film directed by Daniel Tinayre and written by Luis Saslavsky.
- "A Sangre Fria" is a film, directed by Fernando Duran.
- "A Sangre Fria" a.k.a. "In Cold Blood" is a 2009 experimental short film written and directed by Patrick Mendes.
- "A Sangre Fria" a.k.a. "A Sangre Fría" is a musical album of Hablando En Plata.
- released in (14 years ago)
- "A Sangre Fria" a.k.a. "A sangre fría" is a cataloged instance, composition.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Sangre Fria
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of A SANGRE FRIA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of A Sangre Fria!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of A Sangre Fria for some fun with words!