A Scrap of Paper
is an acrostic for asop.
On this page:
"A Scrap of Paper" is a 1918 American short comedy film directed by and starring Fatty Arbuckle.
- country: United States of America
- languages: English Language, Silent film
- director: Roscoe Arbuckle
- starring: Roscoe Arbuckle
- genres: Silent film, Black-and-white, Indie film, Comedy
- released in (98 years ago)
- "A scrap of paper" is a book by Victorien Sardou.
- also known as "A scrap of paper; a comic drama in three acts"; "A scrap of paper; a comedy in three acts"
- "A scrap of paper" is a book by Emile Joseph Dillon.
A Scrap Of Paper is a theater production.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for A Scrap of Paper
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
More Than 10,000 Idioms and Collocations by Yuri Dolgopolov
paper scrap of paper—said contemptuously of a document which a party does not intend to honor: When constitutional restraints on the government are most desperately needed, the Constitution becomes nothing but a scrap of paper. scrap ...
by Cora Linn Daniels, C. M. Stevans
You should always pick up a scrap of paper lying in your path. To throw away waste paper is ominous of the loss of friends. If a piece of paper drops on the hearth and in burning leaves round black marks on the stone, you will get a letter from ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Scrap of Paper
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about A Scrap of Paper
The artist is a recepticle for the emotions that come from all over the place from the sky, from the earth, from a scrap of paper, from a passing shape, from a spider's web. (Pablo Picasso)
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of A Scrap of Paper to see it in context!