A Screaming Man
On this page:
"A Screaming Man": Present-day Chad. Adam, sixty something, a former swimming champion, is pool attendant at a smart N’Djamena hotel. When the hotel gets taken over by new Chinese owners, he is forced to give up his job to his son Abdel. Terribly resentful, he feels socially humiliated.
- also known as Un homme qui crie, En man som skriker, En mann som skriker, I kravgi enos anthropou, O Homem que Grita, Un homme qui crie - Ein Mann der schreit, Ein Mann der schreit, Un homme qui crie n'est pas un ours qui danse, Krzyczacy mezczyzna, Egy néma kiáltás, Um Homem que Grita
- countries: France, Chad, Belgium
- languages: French, Arabic Language, Arabic, Chadian Spoken Language
- director: Mahamat Saleh Haroun
- producer: Florence Stern
- production design by Ledoux Madeona
- written by Mahamat Saleh Haroun
- music by Wasis Diop
- genre: Drama
- released on (4 years ago)
- read more about A Screaming Man (film)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for A Screaming Man
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Encyclopedia of Hell (2015)
by Miriam Van Scott
A dark DEMON beats a screaming man with a chessboard while a huge rabbit chews on the feet of a faceless woman. In the foreground, Bosch offers a huge pair of human ears guiding an enormous knife on an underworld attack. Throughout ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Screaming Man
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of A Screaming Man to see it in context!