A Sea Change
On this page:
"A Sea Change" is a film, directed by Barbara Ettinger.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- music by Philip Glass
- genre: Documentary film
- released in (6 years ago)
- "A Sea Change" a.k.a. "A sea-change" is a book by Lois Gould.
- "A sea change" is a book by Nigel Dennis.
- "A sea change" is a book by Betty Gilderdale.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for A Sea Change
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by S. George Philander
However, between 1992 and 2007, there was a sea change in global environmental and economic affairs. The Fourth Assessment Report of the IPCC highlighted the dangerous consequences of climate change and called for limiting the ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Sea Change
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about A Sea Change
Anagrams of A SEA CHANGE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of A Sea Change!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of A Sea Change to see it in context!