A Sereia de Pedra
On this page:
"A Sereia de Pedra" known as Sirène de Pierre in France is a 1923 Portuguese and French silent drama film directed by Roger Lion. The film was based on a story by Virginia De Castro e Almeida.
- countries: Portugal, France
- language: French
- producer: Virginia De Castro e Almeida
- art direction by Ruy Teixeira Bastos
- written by Alberto Jardin
- based on "Obra do Demonio" by Virginia De Castro e Almeida
- cinematography by Marcel Bizot & Daniel Quintin
- genres: Silent film, Drama
- released on (92 years ago)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Sereia de Pedra
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of A Sereia de Pedra for some fun with words!