A Ship Comes In
is an acrostic for asci.
On this page:
"A Ship Comes In" is a 1928 silent film which tells the story of immigrants coming to the United States. It stars Rudolph Schildkraut, Louise Dresser, Milton Holmes, Linda Landi, and Fritz Feld.
- country: United States of America
- languages: English Language, Silent film
- director: William K. Howard
- art direction by Anton Grot
- written by Julien Josephson
- cinematography by Lucien N. Andriot
- costume design by Adrian Adolph Greenberg
- genres: Silent film, Indie film, Black-and-white, Crime Fiction, Drama
- released in (87 years ago)
- award: - Academy Award for Best Actress nomination for Louise Dresser
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for A Ship Comes In
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Encyclopedia of Film (1991)
by James Monaco
A Ship Comes In 1928 (d); Christina 1929 (d ); ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Ship Comes In
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of A Ship Comes In for some fun with words!