A Simple Wish
On this page:
"A Simple Wish" is a 1997 fantasy-comedy film directed by Michael Ritchie, and starring Martin Short, Mara Wilson, and Kathleen Turner. The film about a bumbling male fairy godmother named Murray, who tries to help eight-year-old Annabel fulfill her wish that her father, a carriage driver, wins the leading role in a Broadway musical.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- Mara Wilson as Anabel
- Robert Pastorelli as Oliver
- Martin Short as Murray
- Ruby Dee as Hortense
- Kathleen Turner as Claudia
- Teri Garr as Rena
- Amanda Plummer as Boots
- Francis Capra as Charlie
- Deborah Odell as Jeri
- Lanny Flaherty as Duane
- Jonathan Hadary as Lord Richard
- Alan Campbell as Tony Sable
- Clare Coulter as Ms. Bramble
- Neil Foster as Manny
- Jaime Tirelli as Joe
- Jack McGee as Officer O'York
- Lillian Ritchie as Schoolgirl #1
- Miriam Ritchie as Schoolgirl #2
- Hans Dieter Trayer as German Tourist #1
- Sabine Thomson as German Tourist #2
- Peter Linari as German Tourist #3
- Maja Niles as German Tourist #4
- David Crean as Tony's Agent
- Kwok-Wing Leung as Grocer
- Bunty Webb as Fairy Godmother #1
- Valerie Boyle as Fairy Godmother #2
- Barbara Stewart as Fairy Godmother #3
- Kathryn Kirkpatrick as Fairy Godmother #4
- Adam David as Sable's Chauffeur
- Rick Fox as Pianist
- Derek Carkner as Shaw's Assistant
- Henry Gomez as Investor
- Frankie Cee as Vendor
- John Douglas Williams as Paperboy
- Sara Colton as Tourist
- Wayne McLaughlin as Cab Driver
- Moet Meira as Rollerblader
- Todd Stockman as Jogger
- cinematography by Ralf D. Bode
- music by Bruce Broughton
- genres: Fantasy, Family, Children's Fantasy, Children's/Family, Fantasy Comedy, Comedy
- Anabel made a wish. Murray made a mess.
- Your wish is his command... sort of.
- rating: PG (USA)
- released on (17 years ago)
"A simple wish" is a book by Francine Hughes.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for A Simple Wish
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Pearson's Magazine (1904)
A simple wish is a command. If human hand touches him it is sacrilege, and the punishment for sacrilege is death. Even the dead body of an Emperor must be lifted into the collin by a special device. If the Emperor touches a subject, the subject ...
by Peter Groves
The desire to exercise such rights may be connected with a simple wish to be left alone, or a more complex desire to exploit those matters ...
by Salman Akhtar
this fantasy refers to a simple wish: 'to Good dream Grandiose self have all of one's needs met 123.
by Richard B. Armstrong, Mary Willems Armstrong
A Simple Wish (¡997); Lady of the Lake ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Simple Wish
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about A Simple Wish
A Simple Wish !!!
Photo credit: sarajil ( Away )
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of A Simple Wish to see it in context!