A Simple Wish
On this page:
"A Simple Wish" is a 1997 fantasy-comedy film directed by Michael Ritchie, and starring Martin Short, Mara Wilson, and Kathleen Turner. The film about a bumbling male fairy godmother named Murray, who tries to help eight-year-old Annabel fulfill her wish that her father, a carriage driver, wins the leading role in a Broadway musical.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- Mara Wilson as Anabel
- Robert Pastorelli as Oliver
- Martin Short as Murray
- Ruby Dee as Hortense
- Kathleen Turner as Claudia
- Teri Garr as Rena
- Amanda Plummer as Boots
- Francis Capra as Charlie
- Deborah Odell as Jeri
- Lanny Flaherty as Duane
- Jonathan Hadary as Lord Richard
- Alan Campbell as Tony Sable
- Clare Coulter as Ms. Bramble
- Neil Foster as Manny
- Jaime Tirelli as Joe
- Jack McGee as Officer O'York
- Lillian Ritchie as Schoolgirl #1
- Miriam Ritchie as Schoolgirl #2
- Hans Dieter Trayer as German Tourist #1
- Sabine Thomson as German Tourist #2
- Peter Linari as German Tourist #3
- Maja Niles as German Tourist #4
- David Crean as Tony's Agent
- Kwok-Wing Leung as Grocer
- Bunty Webb as Fairy Godmother #1
- Valerie Boyle as Fairy Godmother #2
- Barbara Stewart as Fairy Godmother #3
- Kathryn Kirkpatrick as Fairy Godmother #4
- Adam David as Sable's Chauffeur
- Rick Fox as Pianist
- Derek Carkner as Shaw's Assistant
- Henry Gomez as Investor
- Frankie Cee as Vendor
- John Douglas Williams as Paperboy
- Sara Colton as Tourist
- Wayne McLaughlin as Cab Driver
- Moet Meira as Rollerblader
- Todd Stockman as Jogger
- cinematography by Ralf D. Bode
- music by Bruce Broughton
- genres: Fantasy, Family, Children's Fantasy, Children's/Family, Fantasy Comedy, Comedy
- Anabel made a wish. Murray made a mess.
- Your wish is his command... sort of.
- rating: PG (USA)
- released on (17 years ago)
"A simple wish" is a book by Francine Hughes.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for A Simple Wish
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Peter Groves
The desire to exercise such rights may be connected with a simple wish to be left alone, or a more complex desire to exploit those matters ...
by Sir David Brewster
is not properly an imperative as directed to the person, addressed; it expresses either a simple wish, or specifies some conse. uence of an action which the speaker wishes him to perform. The command is then learned by inference, and not ...
by Salman Akhtar
this fantasy refers to a simple wish: 'to Good dream Grandiose self have all of one's needs met 123.
by Richard B. Armstrong, Mary Willems Armstrong
A Simple Wish (¡997); Lady of the Lake ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Simple Wish
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about A Simple Wish
A Simple Wish !!!
Photo credit: sarajil ( Away )
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of A Simple Wish to see it in context!