A Sister of Six
On this page:
"A Sister of Six" is a lost 1916 silent film Western Drama produced by the Fine Arts Film Company and distributed by Triangle Film Corporation. The film was directed by brothers Chester M. Franklin and Sidney Franklin and it starred young Bessie Love.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- directors: Chester M. Franklin & Sidney Franklin
- starring: Bessie Love
- cinematography by David Abel
- genres: Silent film, Western, Adventure Film, Drama
- released on (98 years ago)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for A Sister of Six
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Barry Monush
Screen: 1916: Intolerance; Reggie Mixes In; The Aryan; The Flying Torpedo; The Good Bad Man; Hell-to-Pay Austin; A Sister of Six; Acquitted; ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Sister of Six
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: