A Slave of Fashion
On this page:
"A Slave of Fashion" was a 1925 American silent romantic comedy film directed by Hobart Henley. The film stars Norma Shearer and features Joan Crawford had an early uncredited role as a mannequin. A Slave of Fashion is now considered lost.
- country: United States of America
- art direction by Cedric Gibbons
- written by Bess Meredyth & Jane Murfin
- based on a story by Samuel Shipman
- cinematography by Ben F. Reynolds
- genres: Comedy, Romance Film
- released on (89 years ago)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Slave of Fashion
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of A Slave of Fashion to see it in context!