A Slice of Life
On this page:
- "A Slice of Life" a.k.a. "The Anatomy of Love": A Slice of Life is a 1954 Italian comedy film directed by Alessandro Blasetti and Paul Paviot.
- read more about The Anatomy of Love
- "A Slice of Life" is a 1914 American silent short drama film directed by Henry Otto, starring Ed Coxen, Charlotte Burton, and Winifred Greenwood.
- "A Slice of Life" is a 1983 Australian comedy film about having a vasectomy directed by John D. Lamond and starring Robin Nedwell, John Ewart and Juliet Jordan.
- also known as Seven Up
- country: Australia
- language: English Language
- producer: John D. Lamond
- art direction by Paul Jones
- written by Alan Hopgood
- Robin Nedwell as Toby
- John Ewart as Hughes
- Juliet Jordan as Wendy
- Jane Clifton as Fay
- Caz Lederman as Sally
- Dina Mann as Barbara
- Amanda Muggleton as Eva
- Julie Nihill as Pam
- Lulu Pinkus as Addy
- Gwen Soares as Mei Linn
- Victor Kazan as Dr. Smithers
- Alan Hopgood as Dr. Williams
- Joy Mitchell as Mrs. Williams
- Sean Myers as Ellis Weir
- Reg Cameron as Judge
- cinematography by Ross Berryman
- edited by Jill Rice
- music by Brian May
- genre: Comedy
- released in (33 years ago)
- "A Slice of Life" is a short story by the British comic writer P. G. Wodehouse. A part of the Mr. Mulliner series, the story was first published in 1926 in Strand Magazine, and appeared almost simultaneously in Liberty in the United States. It also appears in the collection Meet Mr. Mulliner. The main character in this story, Wilfred Mulliner, plays off-stage parts in Mulliner's Buck-U-Uppo.
- language: English Language
- "A slice of life" is a book by Marjorie Palmer Power.
- "A slice of life" is a book by Amrita Pritam.
"A Slice of Life" is a musical album of Porter Wagoner.
- released in (53 years ago)
A Slice Of Life is a theater production.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for A Slice of Life
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Over 3400 Axioms, Criticisms, Opinions and Witticisms from 100 Years of the Cinema by Stephen M. Ringler
The cinema isn't a slice of life, it's a slice of cake. Alfred Hitchcock, Director Cited in Movies and Society, 1970 17. No one ever bought a ticket to watch technology ... content will determine the entertainment choices of the public.... Adolf Zukor ...
by Elizabeth Knowles
a slice of life a realistic representation of everyday experience in a film , play, ...
by Jerry Roberts
The Golden Vision was a slice of life about Liverpool football fans. The Big Flame was written by Jim Allen and starred Norman Rossington and Godfrey Quigley, with Jones in a supporting part. Allen also was the source writer for Rank and ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Slice of Life
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about A Slice of Life
Click on an item to view that photo:
Quotes about A Slice of Life
I play- it's kind of like a slice-of-life, LA women in their forties, playing forty kind of what's their friendship like, and what's their life like and so I just play one of the four friends. (Joan Cusack)
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of A Slice of Life to see it in context!