A Song Is Born
On this page:
- "A Song Is Born" was a collaboration between Ayumi Hamasaki and Keiko for the Song Nation non-profit project by Avex, which was created to raise funds to help the victims of the 9/11 attacks on the World Trade Center. The song was composed by Tetsuya Komuro, but unlike the other two single releases of the project, "The Meaning of Peace" and "Lovin' It", the lyrics were written by Ayumi Hamasaki. Hamasaki went on to record a solo version on this song, which appeared on her fourth studio album, I am.
- "a song is born" is a musical single of Ayumi Hamasaki & KCO.
- released on (13 years ago)
"A Song Is Born" is a 1948 Technicolor musical film remake of the 1941 movie Ball of Fire with Gary Cooper, starring Danny Kaye and Virginia Mayo. It was directed by Howard Hawks from an original story by Billy Wilder, produced by Samuel Goldwyn and released by RKO Radio Pictures.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- producer: Samuel Goldwyn
- art direction by Perry Ferguson
- cinematography by Gregg Toland
- edited by Daniel Mandell
- music by Emil Newman, Hugo Friedhofer, Page Cavanaugh
- costume design by Irene Sharaff
- set decoration by Julia Heron
- genres: Musical, Backstage Musical, Musical comedy, Comedy
- released on (66 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for A Song Is Born
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Dictionary of Film Makers (1972)
by Georges Sadoul, Peter Morris
A Song is Born (48), / Was a Male War Bride (49), The Big ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Song Is Born
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of A Song Is Born for some fun with words!