A Song To Remember
is an acrostic for astr.
On this page:
"A Song to Remember" is a 1945 Columbia Pictures biographical film which tells a fictionalised life story of Polish pianist and composer Frédéric Chopin. Directed by Charles Vidor, the film starred Cornel Wilde, Merle Oberon, Paul Muni, Stephen Bekassy, and Nina Foch.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- art direction by Van Nest Polglase & Lionel Banks
- cinematography by Tony Gaudio & Allen M. Davey
- edited by Charles Nelson
- music by Miklós Rózsa
- costume design by Walter Plunkett
- set decoration by Frank Tuttle
- genres: Biographical film, Musical, Musical Drama, Drama
- subject: Frédéric Chopin
- released in (70 years ago)
- Academy Award for Best Actor (Role: Frederick Chopin) nomination for Cornel Wilde
- Academy Award for Best Sound Mixing (Columbia Studio Sound Department) nomination for John P. Livadary
- Academy Award for Best Film Editing nomination for Charles Nelson
- Academy Award for Best Cinematography nomination for Tony Gaudio & Allen M. Davey
- Academy Award for Best Original Music Score nomination for Miklós Rózsa & Morris Stoloff
- Academy Award for Best Story nomination for Ernst Marischka
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for A Song To Remember
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Richard B. Armstrong, Mary Willems Armstrong
A Song to Remember (¡945) (Frederic ...
The Encyclopedia of Film (1991)
by James Monaco
A Song To Remember 1945 (m) (AANBM); Blood ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Song To Remember
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Video language resources about A Song To Remember
Click on an item to play that video:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of A Song To Remember for some fun with words!