A Southern Yankee
On this page:
"A Southern Yankee" is an American comedy film, directed by Edward Sedgwick, starring Red Skelton and Arlene Dahl, and released by Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer. It is also known as The Spy.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- producer: Paul Jones
- art direction by Cedric Gibbons & Randall Duell
- cinematography by Ray June
- music by David Snell
- costume design by Arlington Valles
- set decoration by Edwin B. Willis
- genres: Black-and-white, Costume drama, Farce, Comedy
- subject: American Civil War
- released in (67 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for A Southern Yankee
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by David Thomson
;A Southern Yankee (48, ...
The Encyclopedia of Film (1991)
by James Monaco
A Southern Yankee 1948 (a); All the King's Men 1949 ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Southern Yankee
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of A Southern Yankee for some fun with words!