A Starry Sky
is an acrostic for ass.
On this page:
"A Starry Sky" is a 1996 drama film written by Jean-Claude Bernardet, Fernando Bonassi, Márcio Ferrari and Roberto Moreira and directed by Tata Amaral.
- country: Brazil
- language: Portuguese Language
- producer: Tata Amaral
- executive producers: Renato Bulcão & Maria Ionescu
- art direction by Ana Mara Abreu
- written by Jean-Claude Bernardet, Márcio Ferrari, Roberto Moreira
- based on a story by Fernando Bonassi
- cinematography by Hugo Kovensky
- edited by Idê Lacreta
- music by Wilson Sukorski, Livio Tragtenberg
- costume design by Miko Hashimoto
- genre: Drama
- released on (18 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for A Starry Sky
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Peter H. Rist
104 Um Céu de Estrelas (A Starry Sky, 1996), 100 O Céu de Suely ...
by Gill Farrer-Halls
Below Like a starry sky, Indra's Net, with the jewels reflected in each other, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Starry Sky
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about A Starry Sky
Click on an item to view that photo:
Quotes about A Starry Sky
The fixed stars signify the angel in man. That is why man orients himself by them; and that is why women have no appreciation for the starry sky; because they have no sense of the angel in man. (Otto Weininger)
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of A Starry Sky to see it in context!