A Stolen Life
On this page:
"A Stolen Life" is a 1946 drama film starring Bette Davis, who also produced, and directed by Curtis Bernhardt. The supporting cast includes Glenn Ford, Dane Clark, Walter Brennan, Charles Ruggles, and Bruce Bennett. The movie is a remake of a 1939 British film Stolen Life starring Elisabeth Bergner and Michael Redgrave.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- directors: Curtis Bernhardt & Jack Gage
- producer: Bette Davis
- art direction by Robert M. Haas
- cinematography by Sol Polito & Ernest Haller
- edited by Rudi Fehr
- music by Max Steiner
- set decoration by Fred M. MacLean
- genres: Crime Drama, Drama
- released in (70 years ago)
- award: - Academy Award for Best Visual Effects nomination for William C. McGann & Nathan Levinson
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for A Stolen Life
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Richard B. Armstrong, Mary Willems Armstrong
A Stolen Life (1938); The Man in the Iron Mask (1939); The Boys ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Stolen Life
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about A Stolen Life
Click on an item to view that photo:
Anagrams of A STOLEN LIFE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of A Stolen Life!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of A Stolen Life to see it in context!