A Stone Throw Away
is an acrostic for asta.
On this page:
"A Stone Throw Away": Jacinto Medina is 21 and bored with his life as a shepherd in northern Mexico. He finds a key on the ground. Taking it as a message, he sets out on a journey covering thousands of kilometres.
- also known as A Tiro De Piedra
- country: Mexico
- language: Spanish Language
- director: Sebastián Hiriart
- starring: Gabino Rodríguez as Jacinto Medina
- genre: Adventure Film
- released in (5 years ago)
- read more about A Stone Throw Away (film)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Stone Throw Away
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about A Stone Throw Away
Click on an item to view that photo:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of A Stone Throw Away for some fun with words!