A Story of Water
On this page:
"A Story of Water" is a short film directed and written by Jean-Luc Godard and François Truffaut in 1958. It recounts the story of a woman's trip to Paris, which is surrounded by a large flooded area. It was first shown publicly in 1961. The title is a pun on the title of the erotic novel Une histoire d'O. The film was shot in two days.
- country: France
- language: French
- directors: Jean-Luc Godard & François Truffaut
- producer: Pierre Braunberger
- written by François Truffaut & Jean-Luc Godard
- edited by Jean-Luc Godard
- genre: Romance Film
- released on (53 years ago)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Story of Water
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of A Story of Water for some fun with words!