A Strange Affair
On this page:
- "A Strange Affair" a.k.a. "Strange Affair" is a 1981 French film directed by Pierre Granier-Deferre, and starring Michel Piccoli, Gérard Lanvin and Nathalie Baye.
- read more about Strange Affair
- "A Strange Affair" is a 1996 drama and romance film written by Daniel Freudenberger and directed by Ted Kotcheff .
- also known as Une autre façon d'aimer; Ena paraxeno trigono; Entscheidung für die Liebe; Sotto lo stesso tetto; Tunteiden kolmio; Un extraño romance; A Husband, a Wife and a Lover
- producers: Margot Winchester & Patricia Clifford
- executive producers: Peter Locke & Donald Kushner
- production design by William Beeton
- art direction by Lucinda Zak
- written by Daniel Freudenberger
- cinematography by Michael Storey
- edited by James Lahti
- music by Jonathan Goldsmith
- costume design by Csilla Márki
- set decoration by Jeff Fruitman
- genres: Romance Film, Drama
- released on (18 years ago)
"A Strange Affair" is a musical album of John's Children.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for A Strange Affair
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Henry George Bohn
Oh, a fancy ball's a strange affair ! Made up of silks and leathers, ...
by C.G. Leland
" A rum go,“ a strange affair ; ...
A Dictionary of Slang, Jargon & Cant Embracing English, American, and Anglo-Indian Slang, Pidgin English, Gypsies' Jargon and Other Irregular Phraseology (1897)
by Albert Barrère, Charles Godfrey Leland
A rum go," a strange affair ; " a great go," a remarkable or important affair; "all the go," much in vogue; "no go," impossible ; " a pretty go," a trouble, unfortunate circumstance, scrape. (Turf), an owner or jockey are equally said to be having or not ...
Abridged from the Seven-volume Work, Entitled: Slang and Its Analogues by John Stephen Farmer, William Ernest Henley
a Rum go, a strange affair, queer start ; a Pretty go, a startling business ; a Capital go, a pleasant business (1803). 3. The fashion, the Cheese (q.v.), the correct thing : generally in the phrase All the go. 4. Life, spirit ...
Encyclopedia of Idaho (2001)
by Nancy Capace
a strange affair of weeds, mud, and moss built into a floating structure that sinks perhaps three feet in depth. Upon this raft, the mother broods part of the time, though for the most part the eggs are steamed into life by the heat of the sun upon ...
by John Ayto, John Simpson
The life of Edward Shadi—described as a beautiful, sexy moffie with a sweet soprano voice—was a strange affair (1971). [Perh. a shortening and alteration of hermaphrodite; cf. Afrikaans moffiedaai, dialectal variant of ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Strange Affair
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of A Strange Affair to see it in context!