A Stravinsky Portrait
is an acrostic for asp.
On this page:
"A Stravinsky Portrait" is a 1966 documentary and musical film directed by Richard Leacock and Rolf Liebermann.
- country: United States of America
- languages: French, English Language, German Language
- directors: Richard Leacock & Rolf Liebermann
- producer: Rolf Liebermann
- cinematography by Richard Leacock
- edited by Richard Leacock
- genres: Documentary film, Music
- subject: Igor Stravinsky
- released in (49 years ago)
Printed books with definitions for A Stravinsky Portrait
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Nonfiction Film (1992)
A Critical History by Richard Meran Barsam
A Stravinsky Portrait is a rare document, made possible by Stravinsky's candor and Leacock's unobtrusive observation, by a collaboration between two artists — one on either side of the filmmaking equipment. Richard Leacock's later films ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Stravinsky Portrait
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: