A Summer's Tale
is an acrostic for ast.
On this page:
"A Summer's Tale": A Summer's Tale is a 1996 French romance film directed by Éric Rohmer. It is the third film in his Contes des quatre saisons series, which includes A Tale of Springtime, Conte d'été, Autumn Tale, and A Tale of Winter. Conte d'été stars Melvil Poupaud, Amanda Langlet, Aurélia Nolin, and Gwenaëlle Simon.
- also known as Conte d'ete, Conte d'été, Un conte d’été
- country: France
- language: French
- director: Éric Rohmer
- producers: Françoise Etchegaray & Margaret Ménégoz
- written by Éric Rohmer
- cinematography by Diane Baratier
- edited by Mary Stephen
- music by Philippe Eidel, Sébastien Erms
- genres: Romance Film, Art film, Comedy, Drama
- rating: G
- released on (18 years ago)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Summer's Tale
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about A Summer's Tale
Click on an item to view that photo:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of A Summer's Tale to see it in context!