A Summer Tale
is an acrostic for ast.
On this page:
"A Summer Tale": Den bästa sommaren is a 2000 Swedish-Danish film directed by Ulf Malmros.
- also known as Den bästa sommaren
- countries: Sweden, Denmark
- language: Swedish Language
- producer: Lars Jönsson
- production design by Louise Gylling
- written by Ulf Malmros & Lars Johansson
- Brasse Brännström as Sven
- Rebecca Scheja as Annika
- Kjell Bergqvist as Yngve Johansson
- Marcus Hasselborg as Harald
- Cecilia Nilsson as Miss Svanström
- Göran Thorell as Erik Olsson
- Ralph Carlsson as Priest
- Pale Olofsson as Head Waiter
- Anastasios Soulis as Mårten
- Gachugo Makini as Jacques
- Ann Petrén as Ljungström
- Anna Kristina Kallin as Nurse
- cinematography by Mats Olofsson
- edited by Fredrik Abrahamsen & Michal Leszczylowski
- music by Henrik Medquist, Dan Sundquist
- costume design by Jaana Fomin
- genres: Family, Comedy, Drama
- released on (14 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for A Summer Tale
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Barrie Jones
symphonic poems Prague, A Summer Tale, and Maturity, Dramatic ...
Dictionary of Film Makers (1972)
by Georges Sadoul, Peter Morris
En sommarsaga/A Summer Tale (12), (unreleased), Aktenskapsbryan/The Marriage Agency (12), Ingeborg Holm* (13), Prasten/The Priest ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Summer Tale
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of A Summer Tale for some fun with words!