A Swingin' Summer
is an acrostic for ass.
On this page:
"A Swingin' Summer": A Swingin' Summer is a 1965 comedy film in the beach party genre. It was directed and co-written by Robert Sparr. Raquel Welch stars in her first featured film role and makes her singing debut in the film.
- also known as La calda notte
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- music by Harry Betts
- genres: Musical, Musical comedy, Comedy
- released in (50 years ago)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Swingin' Summer
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of A Swingin' Summer for some fun with words!