On this page:
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun A Team
What does A Team mean as a name of something?
- [sports] The best of a set of teams in a single club.
- [informal] The best team; a very good team.
"A Team" a.k.a. "The A-Team" is a 2010 American action-comedy film based on the television series of the same name created by Frank Lupo and Stephen J. Cannell. Co-written and directed by Joe Carnahan, the film stars Liam Neeson, Bradley Cooper, Quinton Jackson, Sharlto Copley, Jessica Biel, Patrick Wilson, and Brian Bloom. The film tells the story "The A-Team", a Special Forces team imprisoned for a crime they did not commit, who escape and set out to clear their names. The film was produced by Stephen J. Cannell, Ridley Scott, and Tony Scott.
- also known as A-Team, Brigada A - Los magníficos, Команда А, Brigada A
- country: United States of America
- languages: English Language, French, Spanish Language, Swahili Language
- producers: Tony Scott, Jules Daly, Alex Young, Stephen J. Cannell, Iain Smith & Spike Seldin
- executive producers: Marc Silvestri, Ridley Scott, Ross Fanger
- production design by Charles Wood
- art direction by Helen Jarvis, Michael Diner, Dan Hermansen & Andrew Li
- written by Skip Woods, Joe Carnahan, Brian Bloom
- based on "The A-Team" by Stephen J. Cannell & Frank Lupo
- Liam Neeson as John "Hannibal" Smith
- Bradley Cooper as Templeton Peck
- Jessica Biel as Lt. Sosa
- Quinton Jackson as B. A. Baracus
- Sharlto Copley as Howling Mad Murdock
- Patrick Wilson as Lynch
- Gerald McRaney as General Morrison
- Henry Czerny as Director McCready
- Yul Vazquez as General Javier Tuco
- Brian Bloom as Pike
- Maury Sterling as Gammons
- Terry Chen as Ravech
- Omari Hardwick as Chop Shop J
- David Hugghins as Oskar Shunt
- C. Ernst Harth as Gilbert
- Jacob Blair as Agent Blair
- Jon Hamm
- cinematography by Mauro Fiore
- edited by Roger Barton & Jim May
- music by Alan Silvestri
- costume design by Betsy Faith Heimann
- set decoration by Elizabeth Wilcox
- locations: Mexico, Los Angeles
- genres: Action Film, Adventure Film, Thriller, Action/Adventure
- tagline: There Is No Plan B
- rating: PG-13 (USA)
- released on (5 years ago)
- some of the awards:
- Teen Choice Award for Choice Movie of the Summer
- People's Choice Award for Favorite Action Movie Star nomination for Bradley Cooper
"A Team" is a musical single of Alex Preston.
- A Team a.k.a. A-Team is a musical group.
- A Team a.k.a. A-Team is a musical group.
- also known as The A-Team.
- album: "Rage"
- A Team a.k.a. The A-Team is a musical group.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for A Team
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by B.L. Gupta
A team is a small number of people with complementary skills who are committed to a common purpose, performance goals and approach for which they hold themselves mutually accountable. Katzenbach and Smith > A team is a group of ...
by Marek Matejun
Meanwhile a team is a work group, in which apart from the above characteristics, team members exhibit additional abilities, which are mutually complementary, creating a coherent whole. J.D. Antoszkiewicz defines group as a „collection of ...
Jesus on Leadership (2011)
Timeless Wisdom on Servant Leadership by Gene Wilkes
A team is a group of people bound together by a commitment to reach a shared goal. A team can be a group of college students playing intramural football. It can be a group of researchers seeking the cure for a disease. A group of Sunday ...
Mexican International Conference on Artificial Intelligence Acapulco, Mexico, April 11-14, 2000 Proceedings by Osvaldo Cairo, Enrique L. Sucar, Francisco J. Cantu
A team is a task-oriented group, its behavior is constrained to eliminate actions that are not essential to task achievement. The differences of individual beliefs, intentions and plans cannot be accomplished, yet team demands that these ...
Great Commission Companies (2013)
The Emerging Role of Business in Missions by Steven Rundle, Tom A. Steffen
drafting a plan and recruiting a team is a significant accomplishment. But the biggest challenges are still ahead. Sometimes the challenge is external, such as an unexpected change in the business climate. Other times the challenge comes ...
Powerful Lessons from Leaders Who Endured Setbacks and Recaptured Success on Their Terms by Andrea Redmond, Patricia Crisafulli
governance structure ina company is called a team,” Jagersaid. Jager's views were bound to ruffle some feathers, particularly in.
Gifted Tongues (2010)
High School Debate and Adolescent Culture by Gary Alan Fine
Second, joining a team means that one has decided to be involved in the lives of others. Belonging to a team demands relationship work. Third, groups routinely develop a status structure by which individuals are ranked in relation to others on ...
My Autobiography by Gareth Thomas
A team is an imprecise entity, ...
by Jerold E. Brown
A TEAM The Special Forces* A Team, currently referring to an operational detachment, represents the lowest organizational echelon of a Special Forces group. The basic A Team consists of a captain, a warrant officer,* and ten ...
Encyclopedia of Creativity (2011)
Once a team has been assembled, surrounding techniques such as Six Thinking Hats can improve process and output. Other rule systems, such as brainstorming, can also be helpful. Finally, since group settings will tend to inhibit creative ...
by David H. Shinn, Thomas P. Ofcansky
A team led by Tim White of the University of California at Berkeley, Gen Suwa of the University of Tokyo, and Berhane Asfaw of Ethiopia's paleoanthropology laboratory found from 1992 to 1994 at Aramis in the Central Awash teeth, jaw, and a ...
by Miriam McLaughlin, Sandra Peyser
Purpose This activity helps participants practice making decisions as a team. Risk Level Low to Moderate Time 40 minutes Number of Participants Forty maximum (divided into six teams) Materials/Preparation • Six index cards with ...
The Dictionary of Clichs (2013)
A Word Lover's Guide to 4,000 Overused Phrases and Almost-Pleasing Platitudes by Christine Ammer
This term originated in the second half ofthe twentieth century in sports, where it signified a team made up of the best players. Itsoon was transferred to other venues, as in the New York Times headline for a story about wealthy lawyer Johnnie ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Team
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about A Team
Click on an item to view that photo:
- A team
Photo credit: loran
- A Team
Photo credit: tim.lecouteur
- A Team
Photo credit: TJ Ryan
- A Team
Lorieta & Annie
Photo credit: andryn2006
- What A Team
Link had his eyes open, Frank doing a little snout maintenance and Jimmy Dean has evidence of grass eating stuck in his teeth.
Photo credit: Tobyotter
- A Team!
Photo credit: deejayqueue
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video language resources about A Team
Click on an item to play that video:
- Definition of a team falling apart - Kerrigan - 10/24/2015
Game 1 - Hero League - Great start only to fall apart mid-game FluffyMittens as Kerrigan (Audio issue) Lazerus as Lili (making up for it) 1:24 - Team Picking ...
- The real definition of seeing right through a team's plans
- One Piece's definition of a team
- Definition of a TEAM from a Medal of Honor Winner
- A team Meaning
Video shows what A team means. The best of a set of teams in a single club.. The group or team which performs its work most effectively, a very good team.
- How To Be a Team Leader using Body Language
Track Your Presentations for Free...
- Entrevista a Team Salsalol Carbono y Echarzey - ESL MWC Challenge - MWC 2015 - #ESLArenaMWC
Hablamos con los flamantes ganadores de Major ESL Arena 2-0 contra OverGaming durante ESL Arena en Mobile World Congress Barcelona 2015. El equipo ...
- Maury to Tuchan, a team splitting moment (nz language)!!!!!
The need to change out the inner chainwheel to a 'standard' trekking 26T (the trip so far was done on a 28t on 165mm cranks) caused a 'fixed' sign breakdown.
- Lori Carmichael-Howell Leading a Team Meeting with Speech Language Pathologists
This video highlights components and tips for running an effective team meeting with speech language pathologists. Lori Carmichael-Howell, a special ...
- Phoenix Suns Body Language- Example of a Team in Trouble
The Phoenix Suns Body Language in a game against the Cleveland Cavaliers. It's an example of a team in trouble... later, they fired their head coach and lost a ...
- Adding a team description to team page
- Tmotors, A team meeting (language)
- Description of a team
See also the pronunciation examples of A Team!
Quotes about A Team
Anagrams of A TEAM
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of A Team!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of A Team to see it in context!