A Terminal Trust
is an acrostic for att.
On this page:
"A Terminal Trust" is a 2012 Japanese drama film directed by Masayuki Suo and starring Tamiyo Kusakari, Koji Yakusho, Takao Osawa and Tadanobu Asano. It is Suo's first fiction film since I Just Didn't Do It.
- also known as Tsui No Shintaku
- country: Japan
- language: Japanese Language
- producers: Shintaro Horikawa, Naoto Inaba, Takao Tsuchimoto & Ken Tsuchiya
- executive producers: Chihiro Kameyama & Shoji Masui
- art direction by Norihiro Isoda
- written by Masayuki Suo
- based on a story by Tatsuki Saku
- casting by Yume Minamidani & Takefumi Yoshikawa
- cinematography by Rokuro Terada
- edited by Junichi Kikuchi
- music by Yoshikazu Suo
- costume design by Junichi Kikuchi
- genre: Drama
- released on
- award: - Japan Academy Prize for Outstanding Performance by an Actress in a Leading Role nomination for Tamiyo Kusakari
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Terminal Trust
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of A Terminal Trust for some fun with words!