A Thief in Paradise
is an acrostic for atip.
On this page:
"A Thief in Paradise" is a silent film, produced by Samuel Goldwyn, directed by George Fitzmaurice, and adapted by Frances Marion from Leonard Merrick's novel The Worldlings. The film is now considered a lost film.
- country: United States of America
- languages: English Language, Silent film
- producers: George Fitzmaurice & Samuel Goldwyn
- written by Frances Marion
- cinematography by Arthur Charles Miller
- edited by Stuart Heisler
- genres: Silent film, Indie film, Black-and-white, Drama
- released in (90 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for A Thief in Paradise
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Film Encyclopedia 7e (2013)
by Ephraim Katz, Ronald Dean Nolen
The Eternal City 1923; Cytherea, Tarnish 1924; A Thief in Paradise (also exec.
Expanded and Updated by David Thomson
A Thief in Paradise ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Thief in Paradise
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of A Thief in Paradise for some fun with words!