A Thin Line Between Love and Hate
On this page:
"A Thin Line Between Love and Hate" is a 1996 American dark comedy-romance film that was directed and co-written by Martin Lawrence, who also stars in the film. Lawrence co-wrote the screenplay alongside Kenny Buford and Bentley Kyle Evans, who has also written for Lawrence's hit television sitcom, Martin, and Kim Bass. Along with Lawrence, the film features a talented cast of actors that include Lynn Whitfield, Regina King, Bobby Brown and Della Reese. The film tells the story of Darnell Wright, a ladies' man who finds himself targeted by one of his obsessed lovers.
- also known as A Thin Line Between Love & Hate, A Thin Line Between Love and Hate
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- producers: Suzanne Broderick, Martin Lawrence, George Jackson & Doug McHenry
- art direction by David S. Lazan
- written by Martin Lawrence & Bentley Kyle Evans
- based on a story by Martin Lawrence
- cinematography by Francis Kenny
- genres: Romantic comedy, Romance Film, Sex comedy, Comedy-drama, Farce, Comedy, Drama
- She's had it with bad boys. Now it's time to get even...
- While some women are waiting to exhale, this one is ready to get even.
- rating: R (USA)
- released on (18 years ago)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Thin Line Between Love and Hate
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: