A Thing or Two
On this page:
Definition of the noun A Thing or Two
What does A Thing or Two mean as a name of something?
- A considerable amount; a lot.
- synonym: a lot
- "A Thing or Two" is a song written by Brian Wilson and Mike Love for the American rock band The Beach Boys. It was released on their 1967 album Wild Honey.
- "A Thing or Two" is a musical album of Klitbeats.
- released on (6 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for A Thing or Two
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by John Ayto
someone a thing or two impart useful information or experience. informal 1998 SpectatorA docker ofthe 1950s . . . a sailor of any previous age ...
A thing or two' means the same as 'one or two things', or a few things: The workmen still have a job or two to do. 3 You put two and two together if you realize what the obvious conclusion or result of something will be: It was only when they ...
by Jonathon Green
(also know a thing or six, know a trick or two, see a thing or two, teach someone a thing or two) [late 18C+] to be aware, to be Knowledgeable. know a trick worth two of that v. [late 16C+] to be cleverer, better informed or more efficient. know ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Thing or Two
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about A Thing or Two
Click on an item to view that photo:
- Door 3 has seen a thing or two
Photo credit: brownpau
- Mom teaching Betty Page a thing or two
Old photo from the Drake family archive
Photo credit: Ted Drake
- Spend a few minutes, learn a thing or two
Photo credit: cbowns
- Jaya showing Milly a thing or two
010308 - Ray & Belinda's Wedding Day
Photo credit: Raelene G
- Jeremy, lemme tell you a thing or two...
Photo credit: kc7fys
- Lincoln tries to teach Jared a thing or two
And Brooke is just glowing as usual!
Photo credit: radical.librarian
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video about A Thing or Two
A thing or two Meaning
Video shows what a thing or two means. A considerable amount, a lot.. a thing or two synonyms: a lot, loads, tons, a great deal. A thing or two Meaning. How to ...
See also the pronunciation examples of A Thing or Two!
Quotes about A Thing or Two
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of A Thing or Two to see it in context!