A Thousand Suns
On this page:
- "A Thousand Suns" is the fourth studio album by American rock band Linkin Park. It was released on September 8, 2010, under Warner Bros. Records. The album was written by the band, while production was handled by Linkin Park vocalist Mike Shinoda and Rick Rubin who previously worked together to produce the band's third studio album Minutes to Midnight. Recording sessions for the album took place at NRG Recording Studios in North Hollywood, California from 2008 until early 2010.
- also known as A Thousand Suns (Limited Deluxe Edition)
- genres: Alternative rock, Electronic rock, Progressive rock, Rap rock, Industrial rock, Experimental rock
- released on (4 years ago)
- Billboard Music Award for Top Rock Album nomination for Linkin Park
- Billboard Music Award for Top Alternative Album nomination for Linkin Park
- Echo Award for Best International Rock/Alternative Group nomination for Linkin Park
- Echo Award for Best International Rock/Alternative Group, received by Linkin Park
- "A Thousand Suns" is a 1986 album by Deanie Ip.
- released in (29 years ago)
- "A Thousand Suns" is a book by Linda Johnsen.
- subjects: New Age, Astrology, Parapsychology
- "A thousand suns" is a book by Dominique Lapierre.
- genre: Philosophy
- subject: World history
"A Thousand Suns" is a 2013 documentary film directed by Mati Diop.
- also known as Mille Soleils, One Thousand Suns
- countries: France, Senegal
- languages: Wolof Language, French
- cinematography by Mati Diop & Hélène Louvart
- edited by Nicolas Milteau
- genres: Documentary film, Biographical film
- released on
A Thousand Suns a.k.a. A Thousand Suns+ is the ninth DVD of American rock band Linkin Park, originally released on April 1, 2011. The CD version of the video includes all the tracks of the band's fourth studio album, A Thousand Suns. The DVD version of the video includes the live version of various songs from all the studio albums by the band like Hybrid Theory, Meteora, Minutes to Midnight and A Thousand Suns.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for A Thousand Suns
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
A Cyclopedia of Freemasonry; embracing the whole of G. Oliver's Dictionary of Symbolical Masonry. ... Together with a comprehensive supplement; containing definitions of the technical terms used by the fraternity ... Edited by R. Macoy. Illustrated, etc (1867)
by George OLIVER (D.D., Rector of South Hykeham.), Robert MACOY
first created the waters, and impressed them with the power of motion; by that power was brought the wondrous egg, bathed in golden splendors and blazing like a thousand suns, from which sprang Brahma, the self-existing, the parent of all ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Thousand Suns
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about A Thousand Suns
Click on an item to view that photo:
- A thousand suns
Photo credit: Cristian Ştefănescu
- A thousand suns
Photo credit: L'Unity
- The fire of a thousand suns
Photo credit: Brett L.
- Radiance of a Thousand Suns
"And if the radiance of a thousand suns
Were to burst forth at once
Into the night's sky
It would be as the splendor
Of the Mighty One."
- The Baghavad Gita.
Taken from the plane home.
Photo credit: Beny Shlevich
- A Thousand Suns - Linkin Park Sfondi
Aspettando con ansia il 14 settembre... A Thousand Suns Linkin park....
Photo credit: filippoDLC
View more pictures about Brighter Than a Thousand Suns.
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of A Thousand Suns to see it in context!