A Time for Dying
On this page:
"A Time for Dying" is a Western film starring Audie Murphy as Jesse James. This was Murphy's last movie, as well as the final dramatic feature for director Budd Boetticher.
- also known as Qui Tire le premier ?
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- producer: Audie Murphy
- art direction by A. Leslie Thomas
- written by Budd Boetticher
- cinematography by Lucien Ballard
- edited by Harry V. Knapp
- music by Harry Betts
- set decoration by Anthony D. Nealis
- genre: Western
- released in (46 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for A Time for Dying
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Dictionary of Film Makers (1972)
by Georges Sadoul, Peter Morris
A Time for Dying (69).
by Roger Cooter
With them come questions about doctors'/patients' power relationships, and about the right to choose a time for dying. With that too, comes a rise in cancer self-help patients' organizations. The very novelty in the history of post-World War Two ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Time for Dying
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of A Time for Dying to see it in context!