A Time Out of War
On this page:
"A Time Out of War" is a 1954 American short war film directed by Denis Sanders. It won an Academy Award in 1955 for Best Short Subject, first prize at the Venice Film Festival Live Action Short Film category, and a special BAFTA Award.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- producers: Terry Sanders & Denis Sanders
- genres: Black-and-white, Costume drama, War film
- subject: American Civil War
- released in (61 years ago)
- some of the awards:
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for A Time Out of War
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Denis Sanders, Terry Sanders - A Time Out of War • 1955 ◦ (One-Reel) Edmund ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Time Out of War
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: