A Time for Love
On this page:
- "A Time for Love" is the title of a studio album released by Cuban performer Arturo Sandoval. It was released by Concord Records on May 11, 2010. The album was produced by Jorge Calandrelli and Gregg Field and features collaborations by Chris Botti, Kenny Barron and Monica Mancini. The album includes a collection of classical pieces, standards, and ballads written by several writers such as Gabriel Fauré, Johnny Mandel, Johnny Mercer, Ogden Nash, Kurt Weill, Bruno Brighetti, Bruno Martino, Maurice Ravel, George Gershwin, Ira Gershwin, DuBose Heyward, Marty Panzer, Ástor Piazzolla, Charlie Chaplin, Geoffrey Parsons, James Phillips, Sammy Cahn, Jimmy Van Heusen, Otto Harbach, Jerome Kern, Alan Bergman, Marilyn Bergman, Michel Legrand and Cole Porter. Sandoval originally wanted to record and release the album by himself, until pianist Shelly Berg brought him to Gregg Field, of Concord Records, who brought in Grammy Award-winning arranger Jorge Calandrelli. They co-produced while Calandrelli arranged eight of the nine string charts, Berg arranged the rest and brought in his trio to back up Sandoval.
- genre: Latin jazz
- released on (5 years ago)
- Latin Grammy Award for Best Instrumental Album nomination for Arturo Sandoval, Don Murray, Gregg Field & Jorge Calandrelli
- Latin Grammy Award for Best Engineered Album nomination for Gregg Field, Don Murray, Michael Bishop
- Latin Grammy Award for Best Instrumental Album, received by Arturo Sandoval, Don Murray, Jorge Calandrelli & Gregg Field
- "A Time for Love" is a musical album of Seiko Matsuda.
- released on (21 years ago)
- "A Time For Love" is a musical album of Jeffrey Osborne.
- released on
- "A Time for Love" is a 1966 compilation album by Tony Bennett made of unreleased material recorded between 1960 and 1966.
- genre: Vocal jazz
- released on (48 years ago)
- "A Time for Love" was composed by Johnny Mandel and Paul Francis Webster.
- "A Time For Love" is a musical album of Julienne Taylor.
- released in (7 years ago)
- "A Time for Love" is a musical album of Bill Watrous.
- released in (22 years ago)
- "A Time for Love" is a musical album of Matt Monro.
- released in (15 years ago)
"A Time for Love" is a 1970 Hong Kong Shaw Brothers comedy film directed by Kuei Chih-Hung.
- country: Hong Kong
- language: Standard Chinese
- producer: Runme Shaw
- genres: Romance Film, Chinese Movies, Comedy, Drama
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for A Time for Love
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Don D'Ammassa
A Time for Love (1991) The Gift (1994) ...
by Thomas S. Hischak
from M*A*S*H, “A Time for Love” (lyric by Webster) from An American Dream, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Time for Love
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of A Time for Love to see it in context!