A Time to Love
On this page:
- "A Time to Love" is a 2005 film directed by Huo Jianqi. It stars Zhao Wei and Lu Yi. The film is based on a true story.
- also known as Qing ren jie
- country: China
- language: Standard Chinese
- producers: He Ping & Du Yang
- executive producers: Han Sanping & Yang Buting
- art direction by Ren Cui
- written by Zhang Renjie & Su Xiaowei
- Zhao Wei as Qu Ran
- Lu Yi as Hou Jia
- Minjie Cui as Qu Ran's mother
- Yujia Ding as Hou Jia
- Mu Liu as Qu Ran's College Friend
- Song Xiaoying as Hou Jia's mother
- Dianhua Wang as Mrs. Feng
- Jiadong Xing as Qu Ran's elder brother
- Ren Yi as Qu Ran's sister in law
- Miao Yu as Nanny
- Qian Zhang as Qu Ran's father
- Yijing Zhang as Qu Ran
- Yaying Zhao as Neighbor
- cinematography by Sun Ming
- edited by Yan Tao
- music by Xiaofeng Wang
- costume design by Suzhi Wang
- genres: Romance Film, Drama
- released on (10 years ago)
- "A Time to Love": The biggest hurdle Babak faces isn’t his disability, but gaining acceptance in his own family.
"A time to love" is a book by Bríd Mahon.
- "A Time to Love" is a 2005 studio album by Stevie Wonder, his first since 1995's Conversation Peace. Originally to have been completed in 2004, it was finally released to stores on October 18, 2005, following an exclusive electronic release on Apple's iTunes Music Store on September 27. It is his 23rd official studio album.
- "A Time to Love" is a musical album of Ray Gaskins.
- released on
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for A Time to Love
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Martin H. Manser, David Pickering
a time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away; a time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;a time to love, and a time to hate;a time of war, and a time of peace.
by Wendy Toliver
A time to love, and a time to hate; A time for war, and a time for peace. — adatpted from Ecclesiastes 3:1-8 Time is the greatest innovator. — Francis Bacon ...
by Edith P. Hazen
A time to love, and a time to hate; ...
by Susan Ratcliffe
A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace. Ecclesiastes ch. 3, v. 1 A threefold cord is not quickly broken. Ecclesiastes ch. 4, v . 12 As the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of a fool. Ecclesiastes ch. 7, v.
by Martin H. Manser
A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.” Variant of this proverb: there's a sea- son and a time for every purpose under the heaven. Proverb expressing similar meaning: THERE'S A TIME AND PLACE FOR ...
Gradus, A-Z by Bernard Marie Dupriez
Anastrophe a time to seek, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away; a time to love, and a time to hate; a time for war, and a time for peace. Eccles. 3:1-9 These kinds of anaphora, which vary the lexemes within each repeated ...
by Oliver Leaman
representation of love, even within the confines of religiously legal definitions, was very limited and underdeveloped, although Banietemad's Nargess and Banu -ye Ordibehesht, Makhmalbaf's Gabbeh and Nowbat-e Asheqi / A Time to Love, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Time to Love
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about A Time to Love
A Time to Love and a Time to Die AV
Photo credit: jon rubin
Quotes about A Time to Love
There is a time to love, and a time to hate.
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of A Time to Love to see it in context!