A Touch Of The Sun
On this page:
- "A Touch of the Sun" is a 1979 British-American comedy film directed by Peter Curran and starring Oliver Reed, Sylvaine Charlet, Peter Cushing and Wilfrid Hyde-White. It was also released as No Secrets!. An American space capsule has crashed into an African dictatorship, whose ruler refuses to return it unless he is paid a large ransom. In response the Americans send in a secret agent to recover it.
- "A Touch of the Sun" is a 1956 British comedy film directed by Gordon Parry and starring Frankie Howerd, Ruby Murray and Dennis Price. A hall porter is left a large inheritance by one of the residents. After taking a luxury holiday he takes over the hotel and begins running it himself.
- also known as Auringon kosketus Finland
- country: United Kingdom
- language: English Language
- cinematography by Arthur Grant
- edited by Charles Hasse
- music by Eric Spear
- genre: Comedy
- released in (59 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for A Touch Of The Sun
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by John Ayto
a touch of the sun a slight attack of sunstroke. touch wood: see WOOD. touch your forelock: see FORELOCK. would not touch ...
• a touch of the sun slight sunburn. • catch the sun ...
by Merriam-Webster, Inc
A Touch of the Sun (1952), Blue Skies.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Touch Of The Sun
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: