A Touch of Love
On this page:
- "A Touch of Love" is a 1969 British drama film directed by Waris Hussein, adapted by Margaret Drabble from her novel The Millstone. It was entered into the 19th Berlin International Film Festival.
- also known as Thank You All Very Much, The Millstone
- country: United Kingdom
- language: English Language
- producers: Max Rosenberg & Milton Subotsky
- executive producer: Edgar Scherick
- production design by Bernard Sarron
- art direction by Tony Curtis
- written by Margaret Drabble
- based on a story by Margaret Drabble
- cinematography by Peter Suschitzky
- edited by Bill Blunden
- music by Michael Dress
- genre: Drama
- released in (46 years ago)
- "A Touch of Love" is a 1915 American silent short drama film directed by Tom Ricketts starring Vivian Rich, Harry Van Meter, and Charlotte Burton.
- "A Touch of Love" is a book by Jonathan Coe.
- genre: Fiction
- "A touch of love" is a book by Barbara Cartland.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for A Touch of Love
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Millstone (1965) was filmed as A Touch of Love. Later work includes the trilogy The Radiant Way (1987), A Natural Curiosity (1989), and The Gates of Ivory (1991). Draco (active 7th century bc) Athenian political leader and lawmaker.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Touch of Love
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about A Touch of Love
A Touch of Love
Photo credit: pswood40
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of A Touch of Love to see it in context!