A Trip to Paramountown
On this page:
"A Trip to Paramountown" is a 1922 American short silent documentary film produced by Famous Players-Lasky and released through Paramount Pictures. The film runs about 20 minutes and features many personalities then under contract to Famous Players-Lasky and Paramount Pictures.
- also known as A Trip to Paramount Town
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- producers: Adolph Zukor, Jesse L. Lasky, Jerome Beatty
- genres: Documentary film, Silent film
- released on (92 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for A Trip to Paramountown
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
1895-1930 by Denise Lowe
Ten Nights in a Bar Room; What Women Will Do; Varmlanningarna; The Lotus Eater 1922 Three Live Ghosts; A Trip to Paramountown; Pink Gods; The Man from Home 1923 Hearts Aflame; The Isle of Lost Ships; Souls for Sale; The Rustle of ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Trip to Paramountown
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: