A Trusted Man
is an acrostic for atm.
On this page:
"A Trusted Man" is a 2011 drama and thriller film directed by George Erschbamer.
- also known as Obsession
- country: Canada
- language: English Language
- producer: Wendy McKernan
- executive producers: Jeffrey Schenck, Kirk Shaw, Roma Roth & Tom Berry
- production design by James Purvis
- written by Peter Sullivan
- cinematography by Cliff Hokanson
- edited by Asim Nuraney
- music by Christopher Nickel
- costume design by Tanya Lipke
- genres: Thriller, Drama
- tagline: A Love That Knows No Boundaries
- released on
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for A Trusted Man
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Students' Christian Association (University of Michigan)
A trusted man is a strong man. It is equally true of organizations, that trust brings strength, and distrust weakness. The canvass of the state that is now being made was started in a portion of the state that naturally has little of the University spirit.
A-M by Kenneth F. Warren
group them in blocks of five, and put a trusted man with the necessary funds in charge of these blocks.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Trusted Man
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of A Trusted Man to see it in context!