A TV Dante
On this page:
"A TV Dante" is a 1989 film directed by Tom Phillips and Peter Greenaway. It covers eight of the 34 cantos in Dante Alighieri's Inferno, part of his 14th century epic poem Divine Comedy.
- countries: England, Netherlands
- language: English Language
- directors: Peter Greenaway, Raúl Ruiz, Tom Phillips
- producers: Denis Wigman, Kees Kasander, Sophie Balhetchet
- written by Tom Phillips
- based on a story by Dante Alighieri
- casting by Sharon Howard-Field
- cinematography by Edwin Verstegen
- genre: Drama
- released in (26 years ago)
- official website: www.digitalclassics.co.uk
"A TV Dante" is a book by Tom Phillips.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for A TV Dante
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Encyclopedia of Fantasy (1999)
by John Clute, John Grant
A TV Dante: Cantos l-Vlll (1989 tvm) showed PG, in this adaptation of DANTE, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A TV Dante
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about A TV Dante
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of A TV Dante for some fun with words!