A Virtuous Woman
On this page:
- "A Virtuous Woman" is a novel by Kaye Gibbons. It was chosen as an Oprah's Book Club selection in October 1997.
- also known as "A Virtuous Woman (Oprah's Book Club)", "A Virtuous Woman (G K Hall Large Print Book Series)"
- language: English Language
- genres: Fiction, Children's literature
- subject: Literary
- released in (26 years ago)
- "A virtuous woman" is a book by William Lyman.
- also known as "A virtuous woman the bond of domestic union, and source of domestic happiness, considered in a sermon, delivered at Lyme, Jan. 6, 1802, at the funeral of Mrs. Sarah Griswold, wife of Deacon John Griswold, who died January 4th, aged 54 years"
- subjects: Sermons, American, Funeral sermons
"A Virtuous Woman" is a film, directed by In Hyeon Choi.
- country: South Korea
- language: Korean Language
- genres: East Asian cinema, World cinema, Drama
- released on (48 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for A Virtuous Woman
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
A virtuous Woman is a good Por* tion, and a Gift to such as fear the Lord ; whether they be rich or poor, they Jhall at all 'times have a cbearful Countenance. If there be in a Woman's Tongue Gentleness, Meekness, and wholesome Talk, then is ...
commonly termed the Gentoo, peculiar to the Hindoos of the north eastern provinces of the Indian Peninsula by Alexander Duncan Campbell
a virtuous woman. 3. a woman in general. - tage; well born , respectable, reputable. S. **8:30 s. n. Honor, respect, politedefilement. - t". -* T. *: s. n. A bed, or couch. S. ####" &c. adj. 1. Of honorable paren2 good, virtuous.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Virtuous Woman
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Video about A Virtuous Woman
Biblical Definition of a Virtuous Woman
Quotes about A Virtuous Woman
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of A Virtuous Woman to see it in context!