A Virus Knows No Morals
On this page:
"A Virus Knows No Morals": A Virus Respects No Morals is a 1986 comedy drama film written and directed by Rosa von Praunheim.
- also known as Ein virus kennt keine Moral, A Virus Has No Morals, A Virus Respects No Morals
- countries: West Germany, Germany
- language: German Language
- producer: Rosa von Praunheim
- executive producer: Renée Gundelach
- written by Rosa von Praunheim
- cinematography by Elfi Mikesch
- edited by Rosa von Praunheim & Michael Schafer
- music by Marran Gosov
- genres: Science Fiction, Comedy, Drama
- released in (30 years ago)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for A Virus Knows No Morals
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Encyclopedia of AIDS (1998)
A Social, Political, Cultural, and Scientific Record of the HIV Epidemic by Raymond A. Smith
Ein Virus kenntkeine Moral(A Virus Knows No Morals; Rosavon Praunheim Productions, 1986) uses outrageous gallows humor to disabuse audiences ofany misconceptions they mayhave about origins or causesof the AIDS crisis. Richard ...
by George Haggerty
Ein Virus Kennt Keine Moral (A Virus Knows No Morals, l985) is a scathing satire of AIDS hysteria, a pseudodocumen- tary set in West Germany. Two later noted AIDS films, Positive (l990) and Silence = Death (l990), capture AIDS activism in ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Virus Knows No Morals
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: