A Walk in the Spring Rain
On this page:
"A Walk in the Spring Rain" is a romantic drama film made by Columbia Pictures, directed by Guy Green and produced by Stirling Silliphant, from his own screenplay based on the novel by Rachel Maddux.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- producer: Stirling Silliphant
- art direction by Malcolm C. Bert
- written by Stirling Silliphant
- based on a story by Rachel Maddux
- cinematography by Charles Lang
- edited by Ferris Webster
- music by Elmer Bernstein, Don Black
- costume design by Donfeld
- set decoration by Morris Hoffman
- genres: Romance Film, Drama
- released on (44 years ago)
"A Walk in the Spring Rain" is a book by Rachel Maddux.
"A Walk in the Spring Rain" is a musical album of Elmer Bernstein, soundtrack.
- also known as A Walk in the Spring Rain Soundtrack
- released on (5 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for A Walk in the Spring Rain
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Thomas S. Hischak
Jones A Walk in the Spring Rain 81 BERNSTEIN, ELMER.
Sixth Edition by David Thomson
1969: A Walk in the Spring Rain. 1973: Luther.
Dictionary of Film Makers (1972)
by Georges Sadoul, Peter Morris
A Walk in the Spring Rain (68), The Liberation of L. B. Jones ( 69).
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Walk in the Spring Rain
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about A Walk in the Spring Rain
A walk in the spring rain
... is still an adventure to someone a year and a half old.
Photo credit: Rod Raglin