A Wedding Invitation
On this page:
"A Wedding Invitation" is a 2013 Chinese romantic comedy film directed by Ki Hwan Oh and starring Bai Baihe and Eddie Peng.
- also known as 분수합약, 이별계약 5년의 기다림, 分手合約
- countries: China, South Korea
- languages: Mandarin Chinese, Chinese language, Standard Chinese
- director: Ki-hwan Oh
- producers: Han Sanping & Tae-Sung Jeong
- executive producers: Miky Lee, Joshua Tong, Xiao Bin Wei & Liu Ying Hao
- production design by Jeffrey Kong
- written by Qin Hai Yan
- cinematography by Young-Ho Kim
- edited by Shin Min-Kyung
- music by Lee Ji-soo
- costume design by Kim Si-Jin
- genres: Romantic comedy, Drama, Romance Film
- rating: G
- released on
- official website: bansan-movie.jp
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for A Wedding Invitation
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Wings of Success
Since a wedding invitation is a symbol of the glorious celebration of union that is to take place soon, words should be used with care when you ...
A Dictionary of Etiquette (1904)
A Guide to Polite Usage for All Social Functions by Walter Cox Green
A wedding invitation does not necessarily imply that a gift must be sent, as the sending of a gift is optional. Groom. See Groom. Guests— Breakfasts or Receptions. The invited guests leave the church for the bride's residence, and there are ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Wedding Invitation
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about A Wedding Invitation
The lettering on a wedding invitation
Photo credit: bateskobashigawa
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of A Wedding Invitation to see it in context!