A Woman's Secret
On this page:
- "A Woman's Secret": A Woman's Secret is a 1949 film noir directed by Nicholas Ray, and starred Maureen O'Hara, Gloria Grahame and Melvyn Douglas. The film was based on the novel Mortgage on Life by Vicki Baum.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- producer: Herman J. Mankiewicz
- art direction by Carroll Clark & Albert S. D'Agostino
- based on a story by Vicki Baum
- cinematography by George E. Diskant
- music by Friedrich Hollaender
- set decoration by Darrell Silvera & Harley Miller
- genres: Film noir, Drama
- rating: G
- released on (65 years ago)
- "A Woman's Secret" a.k.a. "Southern Love" is a 1924 British drama film directed by Herbert Wilcox and starring Betty Blythe, Herbert Langley and Randle Ayrton. It is based on the verse drama The Spanish Student by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow. It is known by the alternative title Woman's Secret. Dolores, a young gypsy woman, escapes from an arranged marriage and makes a living as a dancer.
- read more about Southern Love
- "A Woman's Secret": A Woman's Secret is a 1992 thriller film directed by Joe D'Amato.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Woman's Secret
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about A Woman's Secret
Gloria Grahame in A Woman's Secret
Photo credit: manitou2121
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of A Woman's Secret for some fun with words!