A Woman Rebels
On this page:
"A Woman Rebels" is a 1936 RKO film adapted from the novel Portrait of a Rebel by Netta Syrett and starring Katharine Hepburn as Pamela Thistlewaite, who rebels against the social mores of Victorian England. The film was directed by Mark Sandrich, was the film debut of Van Heflin, and the final film of David Manners.
- country: United States of America
- languages: English Language, Italian Language
- producer: Pandro S. Berman
- art direction by Van Nest Polglase
- written by Ernest Vajda
- cinematography by Robert De Grasse
- music by Roy Webb
- costume design by Walter Plunkett
- set decoration by Darrell Silvera
- genres: Black-and-white, Costume drama, Feminist Film, Drama
- tagline: She's glorious ...As a Woman In Arms! ...He's Magnificent As the Man She Adores.
- released in (79 years ago)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Woman Rebels
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of A Woman Rebels for some fun with words!