A Woman of Experience
On this page:
"A Woman of Experience" is a 1931 drama & romance films written by John Farrow & Ralph Murphy and directed by Harry Joe Brown.
- also known as I kataskopos me ta galazia matia, Registered Woman
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- producer: Charles R. Rogers
- written by John Farrow & Ralph Murphy
- based on a story by John Farrow
- Helen Twelvetrees as Elsa Elsbergen
- William Bakewell as Count Karl Runyi
- Lew Cody as Captain Otto von Lichstein
- H. B. Warner as Major Hugh Schmidt
- ZaSu Pitts as Katie
- C. Henry Gordon as Captain Muller
- Nance O'Neil as Countess Runyi
- George Fawcett as A General
- Franklin Pangborn as Hans
- Edward Earle as Captain Kurt von Hausen
- Ashley Buck as Heinrich
- Bertha Mann as Red Cross Nurse
- G. Pat Collins as Submarine Captain Franz
- Harvey Clark as Coachman
- Lionel Belmore as Recruiting Speaker
- Max Davidson as Beer Garden Manager
- Alfred Hickman as Colonel
- William H. Tooker as Colonel
- Max Waizmann as Brunck
- cinematography by Hal Mohr
- edited by Fred Allen
- music by Arthur Lange
- genres: Romance Film, Drama
- released on (83 years ago)
"A woman of experience" is a book by Alun Richards.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for A Woman of Experience
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
British and American by Eric Partridge
'A Woman of Experience [in whoring], or very expert at the Sport' of sexual intercourse: 1698, B.E.; Grose; app .
by Francis Grose
Mort wap-apace; a woman of experience, or Very expert at the sport.
The New Universal English Dictionary ... To which is added, a dictionary of cant words ... The fourth edition, carefully corrected by Mr. Buchanan, etc (1760)
by Nathan BAILEY
Mart evapapace; a Woman of Experience, or very expert at the Spott WAPPER- Ejrd, that has sore or running E es. yWAPPlNG, the Act of Coition. WARM, wall lined or flush in the Packet WARMING-Ptln, an old fashion'd large Watch. A Scotcb ...
by Barry Monush
Monte Carlo; The Squealer; War Nurse; Sin Takes a Holiday; The Lottery Bride; Free Love; River's End; Passion Flower; 1931: Finn and Hattie; Bad Sister; Beyond Victory; Seed; A Woman of Experience; The Guardsman; The Big Gamble; ...
Containing and Additional Collection of Words, with Their Explications and Etymologies ... Also an Explication of Hard and Technical Words, of Terms, in All Arts and Sciences ... To which is Added a Dictionary of Cant Words by Nathan Bailey
Mort wapapace; a Woman of Experience, or very expert at the Sport. - WAPPER-Eyed, that has ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Woman of Experience
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: